The 4.7 km long track, which opened in 2008, is mainly used for international racing series. Its particularly spectacular mountain and valley course with fast bends and passages that are difficult to see make it a great challenge.
The beautiful region of the Algarve invites you to extend your stay after driving by a few days.
- Track length 4,7 km
- 16 curves (9 right, 7 left)
- track width 14 m
- max. gradient 6,2%
- max. gradient 12%
- max. banking 8%
- start/finish straight 969 m, 18 m wide
- track record car: 1:31,404 min. (Adam Carroll, Ferrari, 2009)
- Track record motorcycle: 1:43.340 min. (Troy Bayliss, Ducati, 2008)
- about 3.5 hours from Estepona or Ascari and about 2.5 hours from Jerez
The trackdays of Endless Summer® are usually operated according to the “open pitlane” mode, i.e. without grouping. Occasionally, however, vehicle profiles of very different performance – especially high performance – can be expected. In this case, we reserve the right to divide the day into two groups. Normally this does not reduce the driving time, but only limits the choice of the driving time a little. However, it contributes a lot to homogeneity and thus to the satisfaction of the individual participants. The participation fee remains unaffected.