DRIVERS// the trackday series is not just any trackday series – DRIVERS// is THE international trackday series for hobby racers, amateurs and professionals.
Regularly and at the most beautiful time of the year, a select community meets to race at the most beautiful locations. It is up to you to decide whether you want to integrate yourself into the environment of the road vehicles (group GTS) or into the phalanx of the racing vehicles (group GTR). In any case, you will enjoy a limited number of vehicles, the very best conditions and an all-round service that only very few racing events offer.
Start in two groups
- Group GTS – for street sports cars
- Group GTR – for racing cars
The trackday series with the best tracks during the summer season
The fact that the coach is already included with GTS increases driving fun and safety on the legendary tracks. In addition, you can rely on the fact that we allow a maximum of 25 cars on the track. GTR, on the other hand, is ideal for racers with real racing cars or professional motorsport teams for extensive tests (no more than 15 racing cars), because DRIVERS// always takes place over two days.
We are already looking forward to you and wish you a lot of anticipation for the best locations and most exclusive trackdays.
Your team of DRIVERS// the trackday series
03.06.2021 / 04.06.2021
DRIVERS// Monzadate elapsed
This is DRIVERS// the trackday series
- The trackday series with the best tracks during the summer season
- Max 25 street sports cars, max 15 race cars, optimal conditions for sports drivers and motorsport teams
- Organized transportation and safekeeping of your sports car
We assist with your travel arrangements (hotel, flight, transfer, private plane, helicopter, etc.)
- Tire service, parts supply, vehicle support at each event on site
- Coaching support at group GTS already in the Entry fee included (one coach for 4-5 participants on two days)
- One second driver already included in the entry fee, additional drivers can be added
- In group GTR one pit space already included in the entry fee