Here we inform about the current situation regarding our trackdays within the Endless Summer® Ascari events.
Event and travel PROCEDUREs (status 10 Feb 2021)
- Invitation from the track to the professional race test, thus problem-free travel, also over national border Spain/Portugal
- PCR test in Germany (not older than 72h) and without problems by plane to Spain or Portugal
- Flight to the Endless Summer location in a private jet if desired, we will arrange this for you
- Check-in in a top hotel with a sophisticated hygiene concept to avoid infections
- 2 days trackday incl. secure pits and catering on site. Double security by different measures of track and organizer
- Disinfected vehicles of our rental partners or your own vehicle
- On request PCR test on site for the return journey – Return flight home on request In private jet
- We recommend to book flights to Sevilla for the journey to Ascari or Portimao. This way you are flexible to drive to Ascari (approx. 1,5 hrs.) or Portimão (approx. 2,5 hrs.). In addition, this way you avoid the problem of returning the rental car across the border and you have a flight to and from Spain with fewer obligations.
On-site restrictions & releases
Spanien · Ascari (Andalusia)
Ascari currently closed, expected to open Feb. 16, 2021
Hotel Puente Romano Marbella / Marbella Club Hotel open
Restaurants Andalusia open, closing 18:00h
There must be a valid reason for entering Andalusia. We will gladly issue a letter to this effect
Hotel restaurants Andalusia open, maximum 4 people per table
Spanien · Barcelona & Aragón
Circuito Barcelona Catalunya & Motorland Aragón open
Hotels Barcelona & Aragón open
Hotel-Restaurants open, max 4 persons per table
Public restaurants open until 15:30
Portugal · Portimao
Track of Portimao open, Trackday execution clearanced
Hotel Vila Vita Parc Porches and Algarve Resort (Portimao) open
Restaurants and hotel restaurants Portugal closed, it is served in the room
We offer dinner in the VIP lounge in the paddock
Entry Portugal with PCR test (max. 72h old), to be presented at check-in
Entry Spain with PCR test (max. 72h old), to be presented at checkin
Scheduled flights from Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland to Lisbon, Faro, Seville, Jerez, Málaga or Barcelona by direct flight
Freeway border crossing from Ascari to Portimao open
No quarantine on return journey from Spain to D and stay for business reasons
On return from Portugal quarantine in D, can be resolved after 5 days by negative test
For return travel from Portugal and Spain negative PCR or antigen test necessary (max. 48h old), we arrange test on site if necessary
INFORMATION & MEASURES
CORONA TEST ON SITE ON REQUEST
For all events in risk areas, a doctor or laboratory on site at the hotel and/or on the track is available and performs corona tests. In time before your return flight you will receive your test result with which you will return home.
For each location there is a separate hygiene concept to accredit you in an uncomplicated and contact-free way and to keep you away from possible infection risks all day long without losing fun and enjoyment.
We have agreed special cancellation conditions with the hotels for you.
In the event that an event is not held, you can cancel your room free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
ARRIVAL BY PRIVATE JET
Mit unserem Partner Quick Air Jet Charter haben wir die Möglichkeit geschaffen, zu überschaubaren Konditionen im Privatjet an und ab zu reisen und so das Risiko einer Infektion am Flughafen, sowie die Erfassung der eigenen Daten zu umgehen.
If an Endless Summer or GT Winter Series event is not feasible due to government regulations, the money for the trackday fee, second driver, guest or 1:1 coaching will be refunded or you will be transferred to another event.
In case of cancellation, we offer alternative locations for many events to be held outside a risk area (e.g. Portugal instead of Spain), which is optimal for your planning, as the date remains the same and only the location changes. Please find below our alternative calendar with all alternative dates. Our tip: if you book the outbound flight to Seville, you are flexible to take trackdays in Spain or Portugal (travel times to the routes 1.5 – 3 hours).